Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

“Can I have Great Sex Please? Snicker Snicker.” Groan.

Speaking of using sex to sell things, I think this company has maybe taken that idea a little too far. They call themselves Great Sex Brewing and they make Great Sex Brewing Ale. Their packaging oddly features an Adam & Eve theme, complete with snakes and apples and the likes. I mean, I get it: temptation, lust, etc. But, still… did we have to go biblical?

At the very least, I hope the beer is very tasty, because I think the novelty of going up to the bar and asking for “Great Sex” will wear off mighty quick. Except among kids who are ordering drinks at a bar for the first time – the appeal of ordering “sex on the beach” hasn’t dwindled for the first-timers, has it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home