Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Man of the Year!


Playgirl Cover for July 05, originally uploaded by haileydai.

I have a mystery on my hands, and I can't seem to crack the case. Of late, I've noticed that a lot of you wonderful readers from all over the world are coming to my blog via image searches, and many of these image searches lead you to a Playgirl cover I posted back in April. I'm not sure why this is, but I'm sure glad it's bringing you here. That image, and the pic of a nude Peter Sarsgaard are both bringing in heaps of blog-readers... such a mystery. Why not other images? What is it about those two?

Well, I did a google search today to find out if there's been some kind of scandal with Playgirl recently, or if Peter Sarsgaard has appeared in Playgirl, or whatever the heck.

I still can't figure it out, but I did discover that Playgirl has announced their man of the year. Charles Dera (Mr. September) took home that honour, and the magazine is on shelves now.

And if anyone can tell me why those two images are so special (and they are pretty nice...) I will finally be able to sleep again.

For more info on the Man of the Year issue, go to www.playgirltv.com/magazine.

ps: Maybe this post was also a bid to bring in more readers... if one Playgirl cover brings so many, think of what TWO Playgirl covers might do!!! (Even if one is small and hard to see...?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home