Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Poor Effort Tonight...

Sorry everyone. It was a sunny evening and there was a patio and pitcher of sangria with my name on it, so my blogging effort tonight is completely sub-par, and I apologize.

In truth, you'll have to wait until Monday for more posts (maybe Sunday if I get myself in gear). But don't think I'm not thinking of you!

In fact, I had a conversation tonight that brought up a a very good question - maybe someone out there can answer it: Why don't male strippers pole dance?

Any male strippers in the crowd? Anyone? Thoughts? Ideas?

Mull on that over the weekend, and please have a good one!
-HD

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh yeah, there's a pole on stage at Stock, a super strip club in Montréal's gay 'hood. They don't use it as rambunctiously as female strippers, more of a muscly show-offy kind of way. Lifting themselves, balance, etc. It's pretty damn hot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home