Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Political Playgirl


Playgirl March 2005, originally uploaded by haileydai.

I admit that I have never purchased a copy of Playgirl magazine. Perhaps this is irresponsible; I'm not sure. But, I think that once the April issue hits the stands, I'll be making a trip to my friendly newsagent to pick up a copy. The April issue not only features a discussion of the history of kissing/interview with the most wonderful Candida Royalle (who I interviewed for the Spring 2005 issue of 2 Magazine!!), but also because the editor-in-cheif apparently breaks down whether a republican or a democrat is hotter in bed.
If we translate that into Canadian terms, I'd bank on a liberal every time, but her point is that the republican types (read: conservative types) are bull-headed and determined, and that makes them wild between the sheets. I don't know if I believe it, but maybe it's something to think about.

By the way, said editor-in-chief of
Playgirl is a republican. Who would have guessed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home