Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sexual Index


Harper's Magazine is one of my favourite magazines. It's often very insightful, very interesting, very funny, and very very. One of the regular things I look forward to in each issue is the Harper's Index: a collection of facts and figures that often astonish and enrage me and occasionally amuse me.

This month I was treated to some sexual facts, and I hope Harper's won't mind if I re-create them here. I really do encourage everyone to check out the magazine - it's one of the best.

• Percentage of US women who own vibrators: 46
• Number of erotic Harry Potter fan-fiction stories posted on a website run by an Illinois woman: 1, 750
• Average number of hits the site receives each day: 198,000

And for those of you as curious as I was, here's another story about Harry Potter erotica (and what Warner Bros. is trying to do about it) from http://sfgate.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home