Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Flipping Fetishes


Did you know that a kleptophiliac is someone who is aroused by stealing?
Or that claustrophilia is getting pleasure from being confined in a tight space?
I didn't either (sexuality works in mysterious and fascinating ways).

But you know who does know this and many similar facts? Sue Johanson! The Canadian queen of not-blushing-while-talking
-about-all-things-blushable has a great fetish flip 'n match game on her Oxygen network website. You can play it here.

What's better? Playing, learning AND fetishes all rolled into one!
Miraculous.
It's like the PayDay of online games (PayDays have chocolate, caramel AND peanuts).

And, may I just say that her expressions in the pictures on the site are fantastic.
Sometimes she looks like she's thinking "I don't know how the hell I got here..." and other times she looks like she is still figuring out how to smile. I love her though. She, and what she's doing to bring safe and fun sexuality into the spotlight, is great. It makes me warm inside to know that when she was working as a nurse, she was encountering young people (and adults) who were so clearly confused and misinformed about sex that she felt compelled to try and help educate them.

Good on her. And good on anyone else who tries to do the same.

ps: Thanks Reader S for pointing out that I really should be posting more. I apologize to those of you who come looking for new content when there is none. I will do my best to improve my posting habits.

Tiny image from www.oxygen.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home