Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Sex by Numbers

A StatsCan report released a study shed some light on the sexual habits of young Canadians. Sadly for you and for me, I'm too tired right now to tell you what those habits are in any way that even resembles anything witty, so here are some facts, and then you have to go read the report and the story from CBC.

- By age 14 or 15, 12% of boys and 13% of girls have had sexual intercourse
- The number of teens having sex, however, has decreased
- Condom use is also down

If you read the study and can still give me five good reasons for promoting abstinence-only sex education, I'll give you $5*.

*Note: No, I really won't. Just trying to make a point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home