Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Dear God


Rainbows are nice, originally uploaded by haileydai.

Dear God,

Are you there? It's me, Hailey.
I know we don't talk much or anything like that, but really - can you do something about this? Maybe I don't really understand how it all works, but these people in Alberta are promoting discrimination in your name. I didn't know if you already knew or anything, but I thought someone should tell you, just in case you didn't. They're saying some nasty things about gay marriage down here and I didn't think you'd like that.

Maybe you don't have a problem with any of it, I'm not sure. But, they're saying that you defined marriage, so maybe you could look into it and sort of update that definition, if you're not too busy. It's a bit outdated. And, well, I kind of always thought you were all about love and acceptance and stuff like that. Again, not sure.

Anyway, just wanted to make sure you're in the loop.
Hope you're doing great!
Take care,
HD xo

(Link goes to Canada.com.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home