Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Loose Lips Sink Ships

As if we don’t have enough things to be insecure about, now we have to worry about the flappiness of our labia. And people are worrying about it so much, they're getting labiaplasty. I'm not kidding - plastic surgery for the vagina. Or, "designer vaginas" as some people are calling it.

This surgery has been around for a while now, but I've been hearing more and more about it. Apparently, large labia can create pain or discomfort during intercourse, and that’s no good. But when I read things like the quote below from WeNews.com, I begin to worry about our priorities:

"I looked in like, those magazines, and saw that inner labia shouldn't stick out like mine did," said Crystal, who requested her last name be withheld. "So I had a labiaplasty and now I love the way I look; nice and neat and new. My vagina looks perfect."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home