Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Feng Shui for Shagging

Bad news for anyone who's got a mirror above their bed: you're totally compounding your negative energies! Or, at least so says Feng Shui.

I'm not a Feng Shui practitioner myself, but maybe you are, and this article from pravda.ru gives you some tips on how to improve your sex life and romantic relationships by changing up your decor.

I'll sum up:
red = very good
pink/peach = will do if you don't like red
mirrors = bad
seperate rooms = not too bad
seperate beds in the same room = incredibly bad

Not sure about you, but I'm not sold on the mirrors idea: they can be quite fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 p.m., Blogger Digger said…

    I wondered why I never see anyone but myself in that darn mirror.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home