Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Q: Can I Get an STI from Wrestling?


Rowdy Roddy Piper, originally uploaded by haileydai.

A: I think it depends on who you're wrestling with. I'd stay away from Rowdy Roddy
Piper.* (Word up to 1980s WWF!!!)

I shouldn't joke: no one is born with innate knowledge and understanding
of STIs and how they're transmitted. If nothing else, this question from a
young man concerned that he can catch an STI from a wrestling teammate
only serves to highlight the fact that young people need proper sex education.

Unless, as the answerer of this question suggests, they're wrestling nude
and having oral/genital contact while wrestling. And if that's the case, I
don't think I'd call what they're doing "wrestling".

Check out the Q&A here (teengrowth.com via Wilson County News).
*Oh Rowdy, I'm only teasing. You know I love you baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home