Hailey Dai's Daily Dose

Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

2 Magazine: Winter 2005


2wintercover_resized, originally uploaded by haileydai.

Here's the cover of the Winter 2005 issue of 2. Mostly I've put this up here to figure out how to post pictures to my blog. Maybe I'd also like you to see the amazing artistry of my friends over at 2. If you don't have a copy of this issue, go get it, because it won't be available forever. The Spring issue will be coming soon, and it'll be a doozy (complete with sex guide!!). Watch for it!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great blog! I came across this accidentally and I decided to check out your magazine. Keep up the good work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home